Articles & COVID Updates
Articles & COVID Updates
ADDED - Links to COVID-19 sites and resources. Here you will find articles that we highlight for our members. Also here is our e-newsletter, Chamber Matters. You can have Chamber Matters emailed to you. Just subscribe with the link below.
Inspiring stories of Chamber Members from across the Parkland who made a pivot in order to continue to support the community during times of Covid. Here we will be adding more stories as they appear in the Dauphin Herald and Parkland Shopper. If your business would like to be featured, please let us know.
Nutters Everyday Naturals
M.C Kay Yard Works & Pressure Washing
Cloud Nine Canna Supplies
Simple Fare by Loreen
Parkland Fitness Club
Prairie Supply Co.
Pink Petal Boutique
Dauphin Super Thrifty Pharmacy
Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy
Farmery Estate Brewery
Ramsay Health and Fitness
Dauphin Friendship Centre
Chamber's Impact Statement during Provincial Code Red (Nov 20, 2020) - CLICK HERE
COVID-19 TOOLS, RESOURCES & UPDATES
The following helpful resources are available from industry partners to support you in re-opening or dialing up your business:
1) Homewood Health's Workplace Re-entry Toolkit:This toolkit is a consolidation of content focused on the considerations facing employers and employees in life after COVID-19.
2) Canadian Business Resilience Network Re-opening Toolkit: This toolkit is designed to provide guidance, or access to guidance, for business owners and senior managers responsible for re-establishing their operations while ensuring the health and safety of operators, staff, customer, and the general public.3) Province of Manitoba's Workplace Guidance for Business Owners
Community Futures Tips for Reopening
A wonderful resource built by Community Futures for all businesses affected by the pandemic. A checklist of items that your business should consider when looking to reopen.
CLICK HERE FOR THE PDF
Canadian Chamber of Commerce has developed a Canadian Business Resilience Network where you’ll find the latest information, tools and resources businesses need to make it through the COVID-19 pandemic.
---- Local Resources ----
Does your business need graphics or posters?
Facebook Group - Parkland Area Business Updates
CLICK HERE to see what's going on and join the group
Other resources for your Business:
- Manitoba Health: Preparedness Guidelines for Manitoba Business
- Business Continuity Guide from the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Business Continuity & Recovery Plan from The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Crisis Communication Plan from The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- World Health Organization: Pandemic Preparedness
Legal Information Specific to Manitoba Labour Law for Manitoba Employers:
Canadian Chamber of Commerce - Built the Canadian Business Resilience Network
Manitoba Chamber of Commerce - https://mbchamber.mb.ca
Manitoba Government - https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/
Manitoba Health - https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/
Chamber Matters - Weekly e-newsletter - Keep up to date with what the Chamber and membership have going on. Members can submit content for the newsletter if they wish by simply contacting the Chamber office.