We are always striving to improve our service to members, and offer a FREE years membership to new businesses or businesses that have never been a member previously. This is a great way to access all the Chamber member benefits including our highly competitive Chamber Group Insurance Package. If you would like to join the Chamber or would like more information, please contact the Chamber office and we will be happy to assist you.
NETWORKING AND NEW BUSINESS CONTACTS AS WELL AS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
- Breakfast Education Series, running monthly from January to May
- Community Luncheon Series, running monthly from January to June
- Workshops/Training Programs
ADVERTISING TO HELP YOU PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ON ANY BUDGET
Business name and information listing on 2 website business directories:
Free advertising on CKDM when you fill out the business profiling section in the membership package.
Chamber Member Showcase - Full colour ad space in the Dauphin Herald and Parkland Shopper. CLICK HERE
Banner ads on our webstie
Other programs pop up throughout the year that will get your business infront of others.
DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS TO HELP YOU SAVE MONEY
Affinity Discount Programs help to reduce our members costs of doing business. Some of the programs currently offered by the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce include:
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (10 reasons to join)
- Blue Canvas
- First Data Merchant Servies
For more on these programs and others, visit the MB Chamber website for a full list and program descriptions.
Additional Programs only offered by the Dauphin & District Chamber of Commerce:
- Chamber Member Showcase in Herald and Parkland Shopper CLICK HERE
- Parkland Digital - 20% off Digital Billboard advertising
- Sandman Hotels & Suites - Room rates starting at $115/ night plus applicable taxes. CLICK HERE
- Silver Frame Productions - 10% off digitizing services including home video transfers, photo scanning & 35mm slide scanning. CLICK HERE
Chamber Bucks - Only our members can accept the over $30,000 of Chamber Bucks in circulation each year. Chamber Bucks can be used to pay for merchandise or services at participating local Chamber Member businesses. Chamber Bucks come in $25 and $50 denominations.
For more information on these benefits, contact the Chamber office.
PROMOTE THE COMMUNITY AND LOCAL BUSINESSES
Up-to-date information regarding community events and organizations:
Trade Fairs / Expos / Conferences
Breakfast Education Series and Community Luncheon Series
Annual Street Fair & Dance
Tree Lighting Ceremony/ Winter Wonderland of Lights
REFERRALS AND SALES OPPORTUNITIES TO OUR MEMBERS
- We purchase supplies from Chamber members first
- Business referrals - when we receive requests for referral, we provide information about Dauphin & District Chamber Members only!
LOBBYING ON BEHALF OF THE MEMBERSHIP
The Manitoba Chambers of Commerce lobbying mandate is set by its resolutions, which are sponsored and then voted on by local chambers at the Annual General Meeting.
The MCC’s resolutions are as varied as the challenges facing Manitoba. Typically, resolutions touch upon issues relating to Transportation, Infrastructure, Tax Reform, Education, Agriculture, Industry, Aboriginal and Northern Affairs, Labor, Trade, Immigrations and the vitality of our communities.